Market Glory - Chapter 6. - The road to glory: the Arena - part 3.
Hail, Persistent Warriors!
I read back the previous chapters, and I realized that there is a huge deficiency in what has been described so far! Except for the Introduction, in the great haste I forgot to greet you literally! Well, sorry for my inattention! As an excuse, blogging has been one of the ideas I have started to learn and implement over the past few months.
As I promised in the previous chapter, the Comments section has been added to the page. I expect everyone to comment, comment on the site, the game, the tactics. I'll put to the section your letter to email@example.com with my answer, if you type "Public" in the subject field.
Unfortunately, it's been quite a while since my last update. However, part of this chapter was already completed at that time. I've been dealing with quite a few things since I started this site. And, well, as it used to be, everything came together! For a while, I not really had time to sleep. True, I experienced more in the game as well! Occasionally I could steal a few minutes to take the necessary steps on my phone. I try to update as soon as possible, but sometimes Life dictates a different tempo!
That's why the double motto of this chapter is born of efficiency! Now you get 2 in 1! :) : "Money Talks" (by AC/DC)! Those, who have followed the advice so far in my blog, have now achieved the first Euro. Let's pause for a minute! First of all, to enjoy the moment! Second, because from now it is even more important to take the right tactical steps.
So far, you've been enter to the Arena every 6-8 days. It took this time to gather 15-16 gold for the two weapons (knife, glasses). Now exchange the Euro to Gold in the Financial Market. So depending on the exchange rate, you will get approx. 90-98 Gold. We must use this relatively large amount as effectively as possible to raise additional Euros. The most important advice! Don't spend it all at once!
There are several things you can do to increase your chances of winning:
1. The most important is the tactics! In vain you have full weaponry, with maximum energy, if you do not hit your opponent. So think carefully about your offensive and defensive macros. Make all 9 possible variations of both. To make it more unpredictable, check the "random" button for both macros!
2. Still the tactic. You do the most damage if you hit the opponent's head. Therefore, set the attacking macros so that all your attacks go to head in any defensive position.
3. The most common reason for defeat (other than luck) is that you run out of weapons. From now, you are actively following your Global Arena battles at morning. There is a couple of minutes break between 2 rounds. During this time, you have time to buy a weapon supply. Important! Before each round, make sure you have at least 12 knives and glasses. That's enough for a full Arena turn. If you lose, what you have to do, will depend on the amount of weapon you have left.
If you have 12 or more units, it's simple: wait for tonight's Local Arena, then work and start all over again in the morning.
If you have less than 12 weapons left, then, as I wrote in the previous chapter, you may want to attack an easy opponent in a free fight. This increases your arena points. Then go through the 10 daily fights, then in the evening buy a 3 star knife and glasses again, before the Local Arena.
4. Maybe, you want to buy more weapons to increase your offensive and defensive strength. I tried it, but at first it doesn't matter much. Think about it: the total weaponry costs almost 1 Euro. This is 2, max. 3 rounds in the Arena. To get this amount back, you must at least go to Round 4. So, until you regularly win 1-2 rounds, stay with the knife-glasses combo! Later, it is worth buying more only with 1-1 weapon.
5. However, it is worth increasing your energy. This way, not only does your attack and defense point increase in the Arena, but you get a little more money after the daily fights (right when you don't have a weapon), and work. To do this, you should first buy cuisine products. Of course, the best quality, from that too. 10 foods approx. 3.5 gold. This automatically increases your energy by 5 points every 6 hours.
6. As you win more and more in the arena, you will receive more and more Euro bonuses. It is worth buying the full 3-star outfit for your next Euro exchange. This way your Energy will be constantly recharged.
7. If you exchange every Euro you win for Gold, sooner or later, you'll have over 300 Gold. You should buy a palace by then, which increases your Energy Level by 50 points daily for 30 days.
8. After that, it is worth buying extra weapons, but only gradually.
One more important thing! As I wrote, in the previous chapter too, that few of the Hungarian players are fights in the arenas. It really matter, how many people apply to the Local Arena in a given country. Because, it depends on how many rounds there will be. You can see at the Arena Bonus, how many rounds have been handed out the Local Bonus and how much was the previous day. The local bonus is much smaller than the global bonus, of course. If there was only one round or nothing, your job is relatively easy. If it was 2 or more, it's harder, because your money invested in the weapon is slowly coming back.
In Hungary, by now we are usually two with my buddy, Mailman, who are regularly arenas. Our acquaintance started a few months ago, when I was finally able to buy weapons for the third time. By that time I had become an easy target in Free Fight few times, because being unarmed. But this was the first time when I was attacked I had weapons! I was not happy that my hard-to-collect weapon had been destroyed, which could have enough for another round. I was amazed to see that all this was done by my countryman, Mailman. The situation was extremely strange! I thought he was routinely attacked me in the arena like in daily referral fights. When it happened a second time a few days later, I became a little nervous! When I was attacked for the third time I thought, it was enough!!! I wrote to him through the internal mail system! I asked him why we didn't do it at the Local Arena for the Euro. Once we are crushing each other let's not just lose our weapons but one of us earn the Local bonus too! So, from then on, we coordinated arms purchases and clashed in the Local Arena. We won with varying degrees of success, and the winner also made more and more rounds in the Global Arena. Slowly, He became my hardest opponent! We started getting ready for each other’s tactics. The one who can win, who plan better macros. By the way, He also reads my blog, so from here I would like to message: I would be interested in your experience in factory operation!
my fights with Mailman
I also kept a little math for the end of the chapter. For simplicity, calculate at 1 Euro / 100 Gold exchange rates. You can buy a knife and glasses about 15 Gold. That's enough for 2 rounds. In the Local Arena approx. 0.10-0.20 Euros are distributed daily. This is approx. 8-12 gold after deductions. To this comes the Global Arena bonus. In the 2nd round, the bonus is already between 0.20-0.30 Euros, which is approx. means 12-20 gold. So, if there are few fighters in Local and your tactics are good to win, you will have a good chance of a plus after the 2nd Global Round. And after the 3rd round, for sure.
The point is to fight regularly and you will see you will win more and more too! So go for it!
I look forward to your experiences, questions, opinions at firstname.lastname@example.org and will respond in the "Comments" section.
If you like the game and haven't registered yet, use this link:
Next: Chapter 7 - Slave Fate - or the Referral System
If you liked the site and found it useful, please subscribe for my newsletter so you don’t miss out on updates!
UPDATE!!! During the making of the English version, the development company made a rule change. In the next chapter, we will deal with the modified rules.
Market Glory - Chapter 6. - The road to glory: the Arena - part 3.